The information below will assist you with any issues or error messages you may get when working in One Touch.
For additional assistance, contact Biblesoft Technical Support directly at email@example.com.
For information on the Mac One Touch, please click here.
For more information on Study Notes, click here.
RECENT ISSUE - A common issue customers are getting with downloading and running One Touch on Windows 10 is a message that will stop the file from installing.
For help on Windows 10 settings that stop our program from installing, please take a look at the the instructions found in the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oGtv1e2Pn0NhigzJKKsKu1511Uaka98j/view?usp=sharing
Minimum System Requirements
- 4GB RAM required; 8GB recommended
- Win7, Win8, or Win10 (may require Superuser or Administrator rights)
- Processor 2.0 GHz or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or later
- USB Port
- 11GB available hard drive space minimum
- Mouse or compatible pointing device required
- 256 color display support, 1024 x 768 resolution
Using One Touch
For guidance on how to use OneTouch, click here.
For help with any issues that may come up while running One Touch, please click on Biblesoft:OneTouchHelp
- Place the Thumb Drive in a USB slot. These are normally located in the front or on the side or your computer. Note for Windows 8, 8.1 & 10 Users - If nothing comes up, then press and hold the Windows Key and then press "E". (The Windows Key is in the last row of keys on the Keyboard; usually two keys from the left or right of the Space Bar.) visual Pressing and then releasing these 2 keys together will open a File Explorer window. Next, click on the ONETOUCH that should appear on the left side of the File Explorer window.
- A window will appear saying "Auto Play ONETOUCH". Click on Open folder to view files and a new window will appear.
- Double left click on the file that appears. Note - If you have two files, then start with #1 as this is your main library. After that, proceed with any remaining files, such as #2, #3 and so on, repeating these same steps until all files have been installed.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you click on Finish, your program has been installed and you can start studying.
- Take the thumb drive out and store it in a safe place.
It can help to open up your program right after installing anything. This is not just on any upgrade files you may have received, but with any new Add-On's you purchase afterwards. Restarting your computer is a good rule whenever you install any new programs as this will refresh your computer.
Another thing you can try is to close down the Setup Helper right away by clicking on End Helper. You can then open up the Setup Helper by taking your cursor to the top of the screen and click on Options; Setup Helper will appear at the top of the list that appears.