For a detailed set of instructions on how to work in the App, click on the Video below and you will be taken through a YouTube Playlist which shows navigating the App, setting up your preferences, along with all the new and revised features to help you through your Bible Study.
You can watch our Video Tutorials by clicking on App:Tutorials:Videos.
For anyone who is wanting to run the App on their tablet, such as an iPad, you can save the web address, https://app.biblesoftonline.com, as a bookmark and place the bookmark on your Home Screen.
Creating a Bookmark on an iPad or Apple device
- Open Safari to the website https://app.biblesoftonline.com.
- Tap Share.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
- Change the Name if you would like.
- Tap Add.
Creating a Bookmark on an Android Device
These instructions may change depending on what kind of Android you are running.
- Open your Browser and go to the website https://app.biblesoftonline.com.
- Tap on the Settings icon; this maybe on the front of your screen or you will need to tap the 3 vertical dots which are commonly found in the upper right hand corner.
- In the list that appears, tap on Save to Bookmarks.
- The screen will change showing 3 or 4 different fields you can access.
- If the 4th field says Add to, then you can tap here and select Home Screen, click on Okay and you are done. Note - If not, then continue with the steps below.
- Click on Okay anyway and go to your Bookmarks folder.
- In the folder, press and hold your finger down on the Bookmark for the App.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen.
Adding a Bookmark to a Desktop
Most Browsers allow you to add a website, in this case app.biblesoftonline.com, to your Bookmarks by holding down the Ctrl & D for Windows and Command & D for Mac.
- Open your Bookmark Manager which can differ from browser to browser.
- Minimize the Manager window so the desktop appears.
- Move your cursor so it is over the link for Biblesoft Online.
- Hold down the left button and drag the link so it is over an open space in the desktop.
- Let go of the button and the Bookmark will appear on the desktop.
- Feel free to change the name, though Biblesoft Online will come up automatically.