One Touch on the Mac
As of June 2019, we don't have a Mac program for sale. We have found that the current form of the Mac One Touch, the previous version made available, is not expected to run past Mac Mojave systems and we felt in good conscience to discontinue the program until something else would work on Mac Minis, iMacs, and other Mac computers.
If you have an iad or iPhone, then you can try the app when you access it through a browser on those devices. Click on the link below to see the information on how to access that website:
For Help on PC OneTouch instead, click here
Minimum System Requirements
- 8 GB RAM required 16 GB RAM recommended
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.1
- Processor 2.0 GHz
- Apple OSX 10.6 or newer (may require Superuser or Administrator rights)
- USB Port
- 11GB available hard drive space minimum
- Mouse or compatible pointing device required
- 256 color display support, 1024 x 768 resolution
Using One Touch
For guidance on how to use OneTouch, click here.